I’m a product designer based out of Raleigh, North Carolina. I'm working on something new.
Through design thinking, I help organizations transform a business strategy into a human experience in digital products. Since 2013, I’ve worked with people from startup entrepreneurs building their first MVP to large organizations iterating on enterprise products serving millions of people.
I believe design is a team sport, and the best teams are built with intent. I help design teams mature, developing junior and mid-level designers, and improving processes to make teams more effective.
- Ethics: Creating value while building a just world. The business of doing good is good for business.
- Candor: Communicating with truth, tempered with kindness. Empowerment through vulnerability.
- Purpose: Moving teams towards a mission-driven future, and executing to get there incrementally.
- Ownership: Being an owner, not an agent. Accountability over ego.
- Meritocracy: Decision-making using the best ideas, regardless of where they come from.
- Growth: Always a student. Never stop learning.
Want to get in touch?