This year, I decided to make a bet on myself. I'm bootstrapping a portfolio of online products with my co-founder Montana, and we're building them in public. With enough purposeful attempts, we believe the best ones can become sustainable businesses.
If you'd like to follow my journey, I'd be humbled for you to subscribe to my newsletter. I'll share occasional, exclusive updates, with details you won't find anywhere else.
What you can expect from me:
- Successes and failures building an online business
- Thoughts on business, career, and personal finance
- The best things I've learned, as I learn them
- Philosophy on living meaningfully
- New opportunities I'm thinking about
No spam, no schedule. I'll write when I have something to say.
If that's not your thing, but you'd still like to stay in touch, I'm also on Twitter @boodtama.